The Pulse of Youth Soccer in Washington State

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Excellent Training Opportunity in South Sound  (Read 572 times)

2Shortie

• WPS Poster
  • Joined 01/09/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Excellent Training Opportunity in South Sound
« on: May 27, 2017, 10:37:18 AM »

So a friend of mine has a son that was cut from Harbor Premier this year after being there for awhile- he's a pretty good player too which is really sad.  My friend isn't able to travel to practices at clubs further from home due to work conflicts so they figured that soccer would pretty much be over for the year. 

On a fluke, they looked into PSPL clubs and found West Narrows FC that practices near to where they live and discovered that Dax Dowling is coaching teams there.  I have posted on this board before about Dax and we are huge fans of his.  My own DK has had incredible success as a player and is always recognized for outstanding technique and touch that I attribute 99% to time spent training and being coached by Dax.

It looks like there are openings for boys in mixed age groups specifically on Dax's teams- boys '04, '05, '06, 07.  There may be other opportunities too.  My friend also said that Dax is looking into doing academy style training, futsal, and private training.  He was with Coerver NW for several years so his trainings are intensive on ball mastery and technique- great option for Coerver training in the South Sound for those of you still on the waiting list.

I am not in anyway affiliated with West Narrows FC so I can only repeat what has been told to me about the club itself, however I can completely attest to the type of trainer and coach Dax Dowling is.  If your child was cut this year or you aren't happy with where you landed on a team after tryouts, it would certainly be worth your while to see if you can train with him.  My friend's son is ecstatic with the few trainings he has had thus far and has already brought a couple of his former teammates to join after they too were cut from Harbor this year.

sounderfan

• WPS-Hall of Fame Poster
  • Joined 02/09/2005
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • goalWA.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up